What are cookies?
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies are used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before, so that you remain logged in – or to help us work out how many new website visitors we get each month.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies typically contain information about a user such as operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location.
By accessing the Website, you agree that this Cookies Policy will apply whenever you access the Website on any device. Any changes to this policy will be posted here. We reserve the right to vary this Cookies Policy from time to time and such changes shall become effective as soon as they are posted. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such changes.
We may collect information automatically when you visit the Website, using cookies.
The cookies allow us to identify your computer and find out details about your last visit.
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. You consent to our cookies, if you continue to use this website.
Types of cookies
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the website:
- Advertising Cookies – Google Ads, Google Custom Audience, Facebook Pixel, Facebook Custom Audience, LinkedIn. These cookies are used to customize your browsing experience or to deliver ads targeted to you. These cookies do not contain personal data such as name or phone number. We may use your email address to create Facebook and Google custom audience.
- Analytics Cookies – Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager. These cookies monitor how users reached the website, how they interact and move around the website. These cookies collect data such as browser name and version, operating system, pageviews, time spend on the site, clicks on the website etc.
- Our Cookies – Our ‘first-party cookies’. These cookies are necessary, without which the website won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. These cookies do not collect personal data and are only store on the browser. These cookies remember changes such as text size, font and clicks on specific website element.
- Security Cookies – WordPress – (wordpress_[hash] wordpress_logged_in_[hash]). These cookies are used to help identify and prevent security risks. It is used to store authentication details. This cookie collects sensitive data necessary for the authentication, however it is hashed, what makes all data unable to view.
Control of Cookies
You can choose, not to allow cookies via your browser settings. If you do, we can’t guarantee that your experience with the Website will be as good as if you do allow cookies.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Android (Chrome)
- Safari for iPhone or iPad
- Chrome for iPhone or iPad
Remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites not just this one.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
www.wearezefa.com is the website for ZEFA PEOPLE Limited, registered in England and Wales, registered number 07209597 whose registered office is at: Broadwalk House, 5 Appold Street, London, EC2A 2DA.
You can contact us:
by post, using the postal address given above;
using our website contact form;
by telephone, on the contact number published on our website;
by email, using the email address [email protected]